The Ritchie Building was dedicated in 1960 intended to be for religious education. It is not currently being used for that purpose. It is located on Chapin Street adjacent to the main Church building. The top floor has several rooms of various sizes that are currently being rented out. The bottom floor is a large meeting room, with a stage, and a fully equipped kitchen attached. There are several groups renting space in the Ritchie building, including several AA groups for their meetings, Johnson Broadcasting (which helps with live broadcasting of our Sunday Service), and one room is used for the Redeemer Food Panty. During the summer, Catholic Charities uses the kitchen and meeting room for a Backpack and lunch program to help keep children in the area interested in reading and providing a decent meal while they are out of school that they might not get otherwise. To inquire about space availability please contact Alice, the Church Admin Assistant at 722-1029. All rentals need the approval of the Church Council.